A world without abuse, exploitation, violence, hunger, fear, homelessness, afflictions, addictions, orphans, widows, neglected children, greed, selfishness, war, disease, famine and a lack of God.
A world filled with Christ-like human- beings walking a path guided by the Holy Spirit that continually reaches out in faith, hope and charity to all of God’s people strengthening individuals, families and our communities in Christ.
Mission = Do Something
Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.–Matthew 25:40
Create an alliance of God’s people guided by the Holy Sprit in discipleship towards others in need. An outward focused action group that brings a Christ-centered attitude and presence to serving others and communities through their time, talent, expertise and skills as instruments of Christ’s love and saving grace.
To experience a real, living encounter with the love, care & salvation of Christ thru Christ-Centered / Spirit led / Outward-Focused – Transactions of Grace!
To demonstrate the reach, care, love and transformative nature of Christ thru the assistance, relief and support of His people directed to those experiencing the consequences of life problems, stressors, hurts, habits and hang-ups.
- Reaching out to the body of Christ.
- Providing relief, assistance, support and prayer
- Promoting empowerment thru Christ’s intercession, grace and salvation
Activities – (A DNA Match)
Listen to the call of the Holy Spirit in identifying, planning and implementing a variety of specific Christ-centered activities geared towards reaching out to the less fortunate in our community. Search, match and mobilize our DNA!
- Direction – Reflect, pray and listen for direction & calling – Holy Spirit
- Need – Assess and identify specific individual and community needs
- Abilities – Mobilize and match abilities and skills to identified needs
Identify, mobilize and match all individual, faith-based & community resources to ameliorate and resolve identified problems and issues experienced by those in need.
- Church and faith-based groups
- Private and public service entities
- Information and Referral-community- based agencies and programs
- Financial resources/Fundraising
- Clearinghouses: “Our Daily Bread”-Food, clothing and shelter programs
- Targeted service programs for specific problems and needs
- MH and Recovery programs
- Counseling and Support Groups
- Healing and Prayer groups